Society of Neurocritical Care (SNCC)
For any enquiries, please contact our Secretariat:
Prof Hemanshu Prabhakar, MD, PhD, FSNCC (Hon)
Past Secretary SNCC
Department of Neuroanaesthesiology and Critical Care
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi, India - 110029
The Society of Neurocritical Care (SNCC) was established in 2018.
It is a non-profit organization of neurointensivists, neuroanesthetists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, nurses and allied health care professionals. It was formed with a mission of standardizing and spreading the basics of Neurocritical care in India. The aim of this society is to promote awareness, continuing education and research, in the field of neurosciences.
India is a country of diverse patient populations and resources, along with an equally amazing diversity in the clinical care. Here, in the SNCC eminent neurologists, neurosurgeons, and other specialists who have respectable and diversified experience, from leading centers of neurocritical care in India, have come together to focus on Neurocritical Care as a métier. The prime motto that defines SNCC is to give best neurocritical to improve patient outcomes.
The endeavor of this society is to provide guidelines and resources not only for the Neurocritical Care Units but also general critical care units, where practitioners may occasionally manage neurosurgical and neurological patients. We will make constant efforts to formulate practice guidelines for our specialty and encourage research in the field of neurosciences.
We appreciate the Neurocritical Care Society (NCS) for their unending support towards development of the sub-specialty in India and recognizing SNCC as their Global Partner.
Aims And Objectives
- To provide basic training in neurocritical care.
- To impart educational training by developing and conducting post-graduate fellowship courses and diplomas in the field of neurocritical care.
- To seek affiliations and collaborations with national and international organizations with similar interests for achieving the objectives of the society.
- To organize national and international congresses and meetings.
- To formulate standards and guidelines related to neurocritical care.
more details: Click Here