Talkshow Series 2: Episode 8
This is an Academy of Medicine Chapter of Intensivists and SICM collaboration to provide a platform for discussion of all things intensive care medicine.
The series is conducted in a talkshow format with rotating panelists and hosts. Emphasis is placed on basics and fundamentals of intensive care delivery, audience interaction and real time Q&A.
For Talkshow 8 of Series 2,
the theme is:
Ensuring Safety and Tolerance of Enteral Nutrition in the Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units
- Dr Jonathan Tan, Senior Consultant Anaesthesiologist/Intensivist, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
- Dr Andrew Li, Consultant, Division of Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, National University Hospital
- Dr Frederick Koh, Associate Consultant, Colorectal Service, Sengkang General Hospital
- Mr Yeoh Siang Fei, Department of Pharmacy, National University Health System
- Dr Charles Lew, Principal Dietitian, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
1 CME and CPE point accredited. (For Singapore Doctors and Nurses Only)
Click Here to Register
If you missed out on our Talkshow, feel free to check out our Podcast here!
Latest News & Events
Asian Fungal Working Group Masterclass 2020
This AFWG Masterclass will focus on Managing IFI in ICU Patients Without Malignancies and will feature the latest updates presented by the AFWG’s international faculty. One chapter of the 6-chapter Masterclass will go live every 2 weeks, starting from 12th October 2020